- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
8 replies on “A selection of my best photography”
The alligator lizard is my favorite one in this batch.
You might be a little biased about that since I took that on one of our hikes. It’s a good and rare nature shot, though. I only caught it because I sat on a rock by that little pool to relax, and then I just have the eye for spotting lizards and frogs, even if they’re not moving. My favorite might be the monkey with the temple in the background.
Too bad you’re not here right now. There are more lizards at my house than I’ve ever seen before. I easily see 5 different ones daily.
Are they all blue bellies? Are you getting any alligator lizards?
I see dozens of lizards a day, but they are usually all geckos. When I’m lucky I see a Tokay gecko (which is the monster version). Sometimes I see Agamas and skinks as well.
It’s too bad I’m missing out on all those great hikes as well!
The hiking is going to get crazy in June! I’ve only seen a couple blue bellies. Mostly fence lizards but there’s been a few giant ones!
Blue-bellies include fence lizards. Check out the undersides if you ever get a chance. Should have blue lungs.Not all blue-bellies are fence lizards, but all fence lizards are blue-bellies. That’s great that you are seeing so many. Hope you are checking the pool so none get lost in there.
lovely shots. my favourite in these were – the alligator lizard and the frog
Beautiful photos, particularly like the one with the old man and the scene in Nha Trang in Vietnam.
LikeLiked by 1 person